INSTALLATION OF SCREED EXTENSION - Continued
9. Install bolts and tubular spacers.
Suspend screed on its safety cables. Check
across the two bottom surfaces with straight
edge to align flush.
10. Add shims at all top bolt positions as necessary
6. Adjust the two shim packs to align the bottom
* to align the moldboard and the moldboard
surfaces and draw all six bolts very tight. Recheck
extension. Tighten all three bolts.
11. Use a straight edge and adjust the extention
strike-off plate exactly in line with the adjacent
7. Re-check alignment.
Install the Heat Duct Deflector whenever an
extension longer than 1 foot is added. For 1 foot
8 Fit Moldboard Extension into place between
extension leave duct cover plate off.
strike-off plate and extension.