ASSEMBLY OF SCREED EXTENSION
5. Install the two Adjusting Bolt assemblies
1. Run a ½" NC tap through the screw holes for
strike-off plate to clean out paint and dirt.
* a hex nut above the bracket and one below.
(The special screws are not locally available.)
6. Run a ½/2" NC tap through the screw hole in
2. Install the Support. Tighten the two flat-head
each Adjusting Bolt assembly to clean out
* socket screws.
paint and dirt.
7. Install the Strike-Off Plate using all of the
3. Install the Bracket and the Height Gauge.
special parts shown in Illustration 8, arranged
exactly as shown! Tighten Shoulder Screws.
4. Install a Gauge Pointer on each of the two
8. Arrange the Seal and the three Washers on
each Shoulder Screw as shown above