PLUS ONE SERVICE TOOL SETUP -- CONTINUED.
3. Connect MSD cable (Figure 1, Item 4) to Y5 P2 (Figure 1, Item 6).
4. Connect opposite end of MSD cable (Figure 1, Item 4) to MSD.
5. Turn Battery Disconnect Switch (Figure 1, Item 1) ON.
Figure 2. Control Pedestal.
6. Ensure EMERGENCY STOP switch (Figure 2, Item 2) on both control pedestals (Figure 2, Item 1) are
disengaged (turn clockwise).
7. Ensure joysticks (Figure 2, Item 5 and 6) on both control pedestals are in neutral position.
8. Set run/stop toggle switch (Figure 2, Item 4) on left control pedestal (Figure 2, Item 1) to run. Ensure run/stop
toggle switch on right control pedestal (not shown) is positioned to stop.
9. Turn keyless engine switch (Figure 2, Item 3) to AUX position. Do not start engine.
10. Turn on MSD (not shown).
11. Select Plus One service tool icon on Start-up window, and allow Plus One application to open.
12. Select File Scan for Diagnostic File.
13. Click Yes on the dialog box.
14. Double click on file SA3939ST103.
15. Select appropriate category (Right Keypads, Left Keypads, Propel Controller).
END OF TASK