BMPM must be loaded screed first to prevent damage. Failure to comply may cause damage
To prevent an excessive jolt to the BMPM and undercarriage, reduce traveling speeds to a
minimum before the tracks come in contact with loading ramps or an abrupt change in the
surface. If rough terrain or bumps are encountered, the track sprocket or other components
may be damaged because of the excessive jolt. Failure to comply may cause damage to
4. Engage joysticks slightly so BMPM moves very slowly (WP 0006) using ground guide assistance (FM 21-60).
Figure 2. BMPM Ramp Loading.
5. Move BMPM to base of ramp with screed end leading (Figure 2) using ground guide assistance (FM 21-60).
6. Guide BMPM up ramp slowly, screed first.
7. Maneuver the BMPM to the desired position.
8. Return joysticks to the neutral position (WP 0006).
11. Set BATTERY DISCONNECT switch to OFF (WP 0004).
12. Secure BMPM with tie downs In Accordance With (IAW) lift and tie down shipping data plate on machine (WP
END OF TASK